Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dance Debut... FLEA RING CIRCUS

I was not able to take any pictures or video while Gracie danced, but I was able to get some fun pictures of our little dancer as her big debut was made. We are SO PROUD of her. Both Bobby and I had tears in our eyes as she danced and I even cried after. I actually had to leave the auditorium as I was so overcome with emotion. The fact that she is not a baby anymore, that she is so cute, she is growing WAY TOO FAST and more importantly, she is the most wanted child who is our biggest miracle. This little girl is straight from heaven and couldnt be more loved. We wanted and needed her so. :)




















2 comments:

  1. HI Carolyn!!!
    I was going to say that today, that you would probably cry tonight, but I didn't as I thought well maybe not everyone cries all the time like me!!!!
    It is so emotional watching your child leave her baby days and grow into this little girl!!! Although 3 is still a baby!!!!
    So happy for all of you!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute! I almosted teared up reading this, thinking that the time goes WAY TOO FAST! She is a doll and she was a gift sent from above! Enjoy each minute...:)

    ReplyDelete