Friday, May 14, 2010

Graduation







Megan, my sister, is officially a teacher. A Kindergarten teacher to be exact. Yay! Did you know that ASU graduates the most teachers, year after year? We could not be prouder of her and we had a fun time celebrating with her before the big ceremony. I am so sad we didnt get to stay the entire ceremony... Gracie was way past her bed time and Bobby (who broke his hand) was in pain. But we had so much fun and I have been oozing with pride for my little sister.

































1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    CONGRATS to Meghan!!!
    I remember her being in one of C.J.'s classes, in like 2nd or 3rd grade!!!!How funny!!!!When you do not see some one often, you assume they are still 10!!!!
    SO happy for her, she will be a GREAT teacher!!!!
    hugs,
    jamie
    cannot wait for our breakfast/lunch date!!!
    Is your Mom coming too????

    ReplyDelete