Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!





We had such a great Easter Sunday. We went to my parents house for brunch and then had a grand ol' time hunting for Easter Eggs! Gracie sure did have fun looking for them and was especially surprised with the really big ones. She also found some special eggs that were filled with glitter. She threw every one in front of the house and loved watching the glitter go everywhere. It was a very quiet and relaxing Easter even though my mom and Megan both worked today, but it was still nice to be able to see them when we did! Gracie is now enjoying all of the candy from her eggies and I'm sure a lot of brushing of her teeth will be tonight. We see Dr. Brenke in 2 weeks! We dont want cavities ;)  

2 comments:

  1. HI!!!
    How fun!!!!
    Oh gosh I have to know where to get those BIG eggs!!!! Loved them!!!! How fun, filling the eggs with glitter!!!! great idea!!!!
    Your family looks so great and I love seeing everyone, tell Laura HI again for me!!!!Thanks for remembering!!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carolyn!!!!
    Your Easter looked like a lot of fun!!!
    Did I already say I loved that large Easter egg???Where did you find those???
    Love it!!!
    I love that Gracie tossed an egg into the street!!!That is funny!!!!And glitterized the neighborhood!!!!!Haha
    she is all girl!!!!
    Hugs sweetie,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete