Monday, April 26, 2010

Family Fun Day

We decided to have a day at the Arizona Science Center to kick off Earth Day 2010. While we couldnt all get together on the actual "Earth Day", we decided to celebrate it Sunday. We had so much fun and Gracie was fun to watch. This place is pretty darn cool, but I think next time we are going to try the Children's Museum of Phoenix. We havent set a date yet, so if anyone is going or wants to go, let us know! All in all it was a fun weekend and I cant wait for Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn,
    I got your message from Corie and we have been Praying for your Dad all day, Donnie is Chuck's age and that makes me so scared, I do believe with Prayers to God, they will be answered and God will keep him safe.
    Please let your MOm and family know we love you and are thinking and Praying for you right now.
    Keep us posted
    love ya sweetie,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete