Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pigpen Hoedown

Coming June 26th, 2010 at Horizon High School, Gracie will be in her dance studio's recital. We are so excited! If anyone is interested in going, please email me and let me know so I can get the tickets in May. It's funny, I said I'd never do these for my daughter, but Gracie had other ideas. :) She just has music in her heart and rhythm in her step.

Here is the song she will be dancing to... I cant wait for the costumes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4c7E57P8Q

Gracie will be so excited to have "fans" in the audience.

3 comments:

  1. you really said you would never do dance for your daughter? that SO doesnt sound like you.:) I can not wait for recitals, sparkly costumes, and stage makeup! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it doesnt. But its apparently what I said and am reminded of every time one of these recitals come along. Either a Grandma or an aunt reminds me how I said I'd never do one. I guess people and things change :) and I was probably smoking something really good the day I said that ;) (totally kidding). But yes, I LOVE having my girl and her being incredibly girly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Carolyn!!!!
    If I could only say YES!!! Please let us make a decision later on, cause I know we would love to go!!!!!
    I cannot wait for Miss C to put on those dancing shoes and tap tap tap, or Plie or releve, oh I love it all!!!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete