Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disneyland!

We went to Disneyland the 26-29th. Phew! What a whirlwind! There are over 100 photos, so let me spare you all of the craziness and just pick some favorites. I will add more later if anyone wants to see more. We had so much fun. We went for Gracie's very first time and brought my baby sister, Cait, along for the ride. Dont think she'll fall for that one again! ;) Or at least never have children... totally kidding. We had so much fun and Gracie loved it all. She didnt want to miss a thing... and she didnt! This kid was born awake!

One special morning, we had breakfast at Ariels Grotto and Gracie was the special guest. She was chosen to read the royal announcement to bring out the Princesses. She got to meet all of them first which made her so excited! Snow White also kissed her on the cheek and I thought she was gonna scream with joy. Minnie Mouse was a rock star for Gracie. Everyone in line was laughing at her when she would scream from 3 rows back, "Minnie! Minnie! Hi Minnie" and of course, Minnie waved back.

Prepare for picture overload... you have been warned. ;)









































2 comments:

  1. HI!!
    Oh I would have loved to have seen all 100!!!! I think our first day at the park a few weeks ago, I took over 400 pictures the first day alone!!!!! Haha
    Love that place!!!!!
    So glad she loved it!!!!!!
    I'm sure Caitlin loved it too!!!!It is a Magical PLace!!!! Was it crowded on those dates?????I think those may be blocked out for Stacie, so we have to stick to the first week!!!! Happy New year!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Miss Grace had wonderful time! It is my fave place too!:) Hope you are feeling better! Grace looked so cute in all the photos, her and Cam have the same pram stroller. Girls rock!!! xo

    ReplyDelete