Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas was a little different this year. We went to my parents home on Christmas Eve for breakfast instead this year because my mom had to work on Christmas, delivering beautiful babies to very lucky parents, but still, BOO! But we made the most of it and enojoyed everyones company.

That evening we made our annual trek to my Grandparents home for Christmas Eve dinner. It was a lovely evening and we are so lucky to still get to go see them, so I enjoyed every last minute!






















1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    Oh gosh I loved seeing your Mom and Aunt Laura!!!! Oh how awesome is that!!! They both look terrific!!!!Tell them both I said HI!!!!!
    I got Camdyn that same Pink Pram for Christmas!!!! She LOVES it!!! I'm sure she will have this one for a long time!!! Pottery barn is great and I love their stuff!!!!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete