Monday, July 27, 2009

Lake Powell- Part 1

We had such a wonderful time in Lake Powell. The long weekend went by far too fast. We spent ALL of our time on the lake, swimming, tubing and looking at some amazing views, caves and hidden water trails. To say we have been blessed with some amazing friends is quite the understatement after this weekend. We always have so much fun together and ALL of our kids get along so well, these little blessings really, truly LOVE eachother. There was many a time I looked over on the boat and saw them holding hands or giving kisses on the cheek. They are eachothers sense of security and that is pretty cool.


These are just a few pictures that I was able to take with my camera phone. I will be posting many more this week. Enjoy!




















1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    welcome home!!!!
    Oh my that is just so amazing, I have never been but Chuck has gotten to go with Discount Tire many times, and to stay on a houseboat, how fun is that!!!!!
    The scenery is beautiful!!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete