Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Went to the Zoo... Came home with an asthma attack...





















We went to the Wildlife Zoo over Memorial Day weekend. We had so much fun! They have a whole new aquarium, a log ride (Gracie put her arms up during the 3 story drop... once again, LORD HELP ME!) and they have a new restaurant. We of course had fun on the train, but Gracie would have spent all day looking at the fish.

We came home that evening and Gracie, after being around blowing dirt all day, was coughing like crazy. I started breathing treatments but by Sunday she was full blown attacking. After a visit to Urgent Care early Monday morning and a shot of prednisone, she started to act like herself again. We are still taking breathing treatments and, for the time being, I am keeping her inside for the most part... with the exception of the gym, swimming lessons and dance class. :)

She is growing taller by the day and has some serious spunk. The other day I told her she was "playing with fire" because she wasnt listening to me. Bobby said, I bet she has no clue as to what you are saying, but oh no... out of her playroom is a little voice, "Mommy? Are YOU the fire?"... And to end, here are a few, new "Gracie-isms":

~ "Gracie, show daddy how you count to three in chinese!".... "One, two, three in chinese!"

~"Mommy! I need my beauty treatment!" (breathing treatment)

~ "This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, THIS LITTLE PIGGY HAD A SON....

1 comment:

  1. HI!!!
    How sad:>( she is to young to have to do that. I have allergies so I know about dust!!! But for such a cute little girl and one with spunk and attitude!!!! I love it!!!!!
    Kiss her for us!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete