Monday, May 4, 2009

A tea party fit for a Princess!


This past weekend we went to my best friend, Jen's daughter, Keke's, 3rd birthday. It was an awesome and fun party for everyone. It already has become a "girls only" type of time. Only princesses were allowed in. They sipped on fruit punch in tiny tea cups and munched on heart shaped peanut butter and jelly and turkey and cheese sandwiches, fruit with dip and of course mini, individual cakes for each little princess. They made adorable crowns and wands at the craft table. Gracie had so much fun and so did mommy!
Happy 3rd Birthday Kylan! I cant believe you are 3 pretty girl!
























































3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn!!!!
    What a super fun party to get to go to!!!
    I bet Gracie loved it!!! All little girls are Princesses huh?? Big girls too!!!
    I love all the costumes as well, remember Stacie works for Disney if you ever want one for Gracie, she gets a good discount.
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness...TOO CUTE, this looks like my kind of party!:) Princess Gracie is just SO CUTE!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Carolyn!!!
    I wanted to comment on your comment you left on my blog about your sister working for Disney Cruises!!! How fun and I'm so glad you got to go on a cruise, even pregnant, I'm sure it was fun. Does Megan still work for Disney?????
    Stacie LOVES her job!!!! Stacie also knows a few Princesses!!!!! You know what I mean!!!!
    Your sister would have been a great Princess!!!
    Can't wait to see you at Camdyn's Birthday Party!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete