Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A PERFECT 10!!!
















We went to Gracie's first (I know... a little late in the game) dentist appointment today. She did spectacular and was such a superstar. The dentist was awesome and told us that Gracie was "perfect" and that we were "blessed" with her... hey, his words... it's spreading! This kid IS perfect! :) She has 10 teeth on top and bottom and they are perfectly spaced (*fingers crossed* no braces), more importantly, no cavities. So being the un-biased mother that I am, I totally agree with the Dentist and his feelings on our little Miss Perfect. (Lord help me if I am going to eat my words in 10 years).









2 comments:

  1. HI CAROLYN!!!!
    What a fun day!!!
    And she didn't cry or anything!!!!
    You want your kids to love the dentist. MY kids went to a Pediatric dentist, only because when Corie was 2 1/2 she fell and cut the inside of her mouth and needed stitches, Dr. Doxey's office was right over the urgent care on Greenway Rd. So thus began our friendly relationship with him. My kids loved going there!!!
    Come follow my blog
    it's www.queenmimicorner.blogspot.com
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SUCH a little cutie! LOVE her pink sparkly top!Yeah for no cavities! Is your address the same?? I want to invite you to Camdyn's party! Camdyn would just LOVE Grace and it would be nice for the guys (our hubby's) to meet too!

    ReplyDelete