Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet and Sassy

I started something I know I am going to regret. I took my sweet princess to Sweet and Sassy in the Norterra shopping center. What an experience to say the least! It is a spa for little girls. Totally adorable and Grace thought she WAS a princess. They have mini everything. Pedicure, Manicure and hair stations... all little. So cute! We had so much fun with Gracie's friends Lilly and Joscey and I had fun with their mommy, Treasha. Here are some pictures from Gracie's
"spa day".




















































1 comment:

  1. You know I look at her and I have flashbacks to when you were this age.. I think this is near the age when you joined out family and she looks so much like you. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl. Never forget that... ;) love you hunnie!

    ReplyDelete